Summer Camp Guide – General Information
1. Our summer camps are weekly sessions consisting of morning and afternoon camps. This allows parents to choose the number of weeks to register for ranging from 1-8 weeks of camp and if they want full day or half day camp.
- Full day camp is from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Half day camp is from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Lunch is from 12:00pm-12:30PM (Students should bring a lunch from home)
- There will be a 15-minute snack break during the morning/afternoon session. Campers should bring in their own nut free snack
2. All Pick-ups and Drop-offs will be from the side entrance. Late pick-up is subject to a late pickup fee.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. A partial refund will be issued 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.
- Race Hub will refund the cost of the session less a $150 per session administrative fee
2. No refunds will be granted within 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
- One may transfer to a different week only during the current summer camp season and only if there is availability
3. Campers are expected to attend all days during their registered sessions. Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations.
- There will be no refunds or credits for no-shows, sick days, or partial sessions attended for camp.
1. Registration will close once maximum capacity is reached.
1. Our camp staff is comprised of experienced Professionals in the STEM industry, Professional teachers as well as college students presently attending and some specially selected high school students who all have very special interest in working and engaging with kids.