Summer Camp Guide – General Information
1. Our summer camps are weekly sessions consisting of morning and afternoon camps. This allows parents to choose the number of weeks to register for ranging from 1-8 weeks of camp and if they want full day or half day camp.
- Full day camp is from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Half day camp is from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM
- Lunch is from 12:00pm-12:30PM (Students should bring a lunch from home)
- There will be a 15-minute snack break during the morning/afternoon session. Campers should bring in their own nut free snack
2. All Pick-ups and Drop-offs will be from the side entrance. Late pick-up is subject to a late pickup fee.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. A partial refund will be issued 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.
- Race Hub will refund the cost of the session less a $150 per session administrative fee
2. No refunds will be granted within 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
- One may transfer to a different week only during the current summer camp season and only if there is availability
3. Campers are expected to attend all days during their registered sessions. Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations.
- There will be no refunds or credits for no-shows, sick days, or partial sessions attended for camp.
1. Registration will close once maximum capacity is reached.
1. Our camp staff is comprised of experienced Professionals in the STEM industry, Professional teachers as well as college students presently attending and some specially selected high school students who all have very special interest in working and engaging with kids.
Watch your child soar this summer
We empower kids to be curious, innovate, and solve problems. With 30+ STEM experiences, every day is different. Every activity is their choice and their accomplishment.
Enjoy STEM with robotics, racing and engineering simple machines. Once you understand how science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) interact, you’ll be able to apply for a STEM to every day activities.
Unleash your child’s natural curiosity and encourage them to become inventors! Each day, campers will have the opportunity to create their own STEM experience. Join innovative Summer and Winter Camps for Children today! With hands-on science experiments and STEM activities, the world of science and STEM can be AMAZING.
STEM experiences for everyone
Our camp counselors tap into your child’s unique interests to help them find the activities they will love. Build and race cars in the morning. Conduct chemistry experiments in the afternoon. Code a new game tomorrow. When you put kids in control of their choices, it’s amazing what they can accomplish.
Here’s just a sample of how your kids could be learning STEM skills while having a blast this summer: