Learn how to use a laser cutter at Race Hub’s Design & Engineering Workshop
Program Outline (5-Week Workshop):
- Week 1: Learning about lasers and cutters
- Week 2-4: Designing, Engineering, and Cutting Materials
- Week 5: Assembling and Completing the Project
- Elementary School (Ages 8-11)
- Middle School (Ages: 12-14)
- Wednesdays in March: 3/1, 3/8, 3/15, 3/22, 3/29
- Time: 5:15 – 6:15 pm
Race Hub will be offering a special workshop on lasers. Race Hub will provide the necessary materials to acquire technical skills. This clinic will apply fun, hands-on projects to get your child’s creative juices flowing. This camp will provide the fundamental knowledge to begin their STEM journey.
Space is limited, sign up today!
*Special Discount: 20% off for children enrolled in C360 or ACCEL program. Please email email@example.com for promotional discount.