Create-Your-Own-Class (PARENT FAVORITE)
(Min 4 students) Half & Full Term Sessions – Receive upto 10% Discount
Racing-Inspired STEAM & Engineering Program
Explorers of Tomorrow is an engaging and hands-on hybrid STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) Engineering & Racing program designed specifically for children. Our program aims to ignite curiosity, foster critical thinking, and inspire a passion for innovation among young minds. Through interactive activities, exciting challenges, and collaborative projects, we empower children to become problem solvers and inventors of the future.
Perfect for children in Grades 1 – 9
- Introduction to STEAM & Racing Concepts
- Hands-on Engineering Projects
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- STEM Challenges and Investigations
- Creativity and Innovation
- Racing Skills and Refine Reflexes
- Safety and Sportsmanship
- Skill-Building Activities
- Friendly Competitions
- Car Maintenance and Customization
- Team Building and Collaboration
Accel – Explorers of Tomorrow is a comprehensive racing-inspired STEM, Engineering & Racing program that equips children with the skills, knowledge, and mindset necessary to thrive in a rapidly evolving world. By nurturing their curiosity, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities, we empower children to become the innovators and leaders of tomorrow. Join us on this exciting journey of exploration and discovery!
Program conducted by grade/age group | Year-Round Program | Classes held onsite for 1 hr / wk | Students can enroll at any time
Ask us about personal scaled car options available for purchase!
- Interested in Monthly Classes, Click Here for our month-to-month payment option.
If payment is via check, please make checks Payable to “Race USA LLC”