Summer is approaching, which means Summer STEM For our children, nothing beats robotics, racing and engineering simple machines. STEM may appear to be difficult, but it isn’t. Once you understand how science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) interact, you’ll be able to apply for a STEM summer camp for many of the scientific and STEM activities you currently like.
The greatest STEM activities inspire your kids to confront their tasks head-on, question what they know, and build character by including at least three of the four pillars of the STEAM acronym (science, technology, engineering, art and math). STEM can teach our children invaluable lessons! Unleash your children’s natural curiosity and encourage them to become inventors! Join innovative STEM Summer camp today! With these hands-on science experiments and STEM activities, the world of science and STEM is AMAZING.
Takeaway of Race Hub’s Summer Camp
STEM is for all ages and skill sets. At Race Hub, we’ve got everything you’ll need, including group led exercises, digestible science & engineering content, and exclusive stem classes track and robotics arena.
Looking for state of the art facilities with activities which inspire innovation and problem-solving challenges? We’ve got you covered.
Robotics & Battle Bots
An excellent way to cultivate interest in STEM as well as encourage problem solving skills, teamwork & creativity is to design, build and program working robots. Create robots that do interesting tasks such as traverse a maze, climb stairs or walls!
Circuits & Soldering
Learn how to solder in this introductory camp. Create unique sculptures and understand simple electronic components and circuit reading to construct simple electronic projects ex. Water alarm system, DIY laser, a little piano. A great way to get kids interested in the world of electronics!
Over the Moon: Space
Learn all about the wonders and mysteries of what lies beyond Earth. Study planets, black holes, stars, and discuss whether alien life is possible. Campers will complete many fun and engaging STEAM projects including LED star circuitry and a robotic Mars rovers!
Hackathon is a great introduction to showcase new ideas. This activity provides a fun interactive way to problem solving. Students peel back the layers of what happens inside computers and how computers communicate with one another online.
Cool Chemistry Lab
Embrace your inner mad scientist in this Crazy Chemistry camp! Conduct zany, safe experiments to learn about elements, chemical properties, and reactions! Like the combination of baking soda and vinegar, this camp is sure to be a blast!
Coding Game Creation
This session is a great way for young students to learn coding fundamentals. Students employ colorful drag-and-drop coding blocks to create customized animations and classic games.
Learn engineering fundamentals through the construction of simple contraptions! Campers will design, create, and decorate moving machines out of laser cut parts. Build a spinning dancer, marble maze, and more!
Arts & Crafts
Get creative in this hands-on camp! Campers will learn color chemistry, a little art history too, and will leverage digital technology! They’re sure to create beautiful and unique works of art to be cherished for years to come.
Weave magic with Robotics
Our exclusive robotics camp activities combine the joy of building and engineering robots with the understanding of AI, visual coding, and machine learning for kids and teenagers. Competitive challenges are common in these programs, in which adolescents and teens give their robots particular tasks to complete.
Summer 2022 in-person camp registration is now open! We can’t wait to reintroduce your children to hands-on STEM magic, campus discovery, face-to-face fun, and courses taught by rock stars from renowned institutions.
Reserve their seat at the best tech program for children.
Fun in the world of coding
To Level Up, Design, Code, and Play! It’s a time for youngsters to play and have fun, according to some. Others see it as an opportunity for children to improve their grades or acquire new skills – or even topics, such as painting or architecture.Coding with Race Hub’s Summer camp is a wonderful combination of fun and learning, which is why informed parents choose it for their children. Summer vacation provides children with a variety of intriguing experiments that motivate them to continue learning and exploring. Coding is not merely a difficult talent, as many people assume. Children who begin learning and practicing coding at a young age acquire greater logical, critical, and creative thinking skills.
Children may study outside and participate in scientific experiments.
All of our summer camp science programs are available for nominal fees.
Learn about the scientific concepts underlying the results of our wonderful summer camp science activities and experiments by following the illustrated step-by-step directions that come with each experiment.
Register today to give your child the best and most productive summer ever.
We assure you that we will serve you with the best of all our experiences.
Come join us this summer for a truly unique camp experience
Each day, campers will have the opportunity to create their own STEAM experience.
Summer Camp Guide – General Information
1. Our summer camps are weekly sessions consisting of morning and afternoon camps. This allows parents to choose the number of weeks to register for ranging from 1-8 weeks of camp and if they want full day or half day camp.
- Full day camp is from 9:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Half day camp is from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Lunch is from 12:00pm-12:30PM (Students should bring a lunch from home)
- There will be a 15-minute snack break during the morning/afternoon session. Campers should bring in their own nut free snack
2. All Pick-ups and Drop-offs will be from the side entrance. Late pick-up is subject to a late fee.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
1. A partial refund will be issued 2 weeks prior to the start of each session.
- Race Hub will refund the cost of the session less a $150 per session administrative fee
2. No refunds will be granted within 2 weeks prior to start of camp.
- One may transfer to a different week only during the 2022 summer camp season and only if there is availability
3. Campers are expected to attend all days during their registered sessions. Teachers are not obligated to make up lessons resulting from student cancellations.
- There will be no refunds or credits for no-shows, sick days, or partial sessions attended for camp.
1. Registration will close once maximum capacity is reached.
1. Our camp staff is comprised of experienced Professionals in the STEM industry, Professional teachers as well as college students presently attending and some specially selected high school students who all have very special interest in working and engaging with kids.
Week 1 – June 27 – 30, Week 2 – July 5 – 8, Week 3 – July 11 – 15, Week 4 – July 18 – 22, Week 5 – July 25 – 29, Week 6 – August 1 – 5, Week 7 – August 8 – 12, Week 8 – August 15 – 19
9:00-12:00 PM (Half Day), 12:30-3:30 PM (Half Day), 9:00-3:30 PM (Full Day)